Dashboard v5.41 is being released overnight tonight such that it should be available in all territories before start of working day tomorrow, Thursday 5th December. Full release notes for Dashboard v5.41 are included below. However, the main purpose of this release is preparation for the upcoming launch of MAX ServiceDesk, which, after positive feedback from almost 100 MSPs who participated in the Beta programme, should be available in coming days. For further information about MAX ServiceDesk, please see this post on the new sub-forum.
- BUGFIX: Ensure Windows Firewall scipt check can always be added via Installation Tempate
- BUGFIX: Ensure More Information dialog for Critical Events Check lists all events found
- BUGFIX: Ensure More Information dialog for Cleanup Automated Task correctly lists all event logs cleared
- BUGFIX: Correctly exclude default Exchange MTA installation directory from MAV Protection Policy for SBS2008
- BUGFIX: Ensure System tray app settings can be loaded when comany name contains double quotes