I am pleased to say that early indications are that we have now successfully eliminated all delays processing check uploads in our US system instance. We will continue to monitor the Dashboard throughout the day and confirm tomorrow if this is indeed resolved. Thanks for your ongoing patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
With kind regards,
The GFI MAX Team.