I’m pleased to announce that Dashboard v5.42.4 and Agent v9.5.5 (RC) are being released overnight, so that they will be available in advance of the working day tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd of April.
This is a routine Service Release focused on systems performance, feature enhancements and bug fixes.
Full release notes for Dashboard v5.42.4 and Agent v9.5.5 (RC) are below.
Summary for Service Release, Tuesday 22nd April 2014:
- Service Release focused on systems performance, minor feature updates and bug fixes
- Dashboard v5.42.4
- Agent v9.5.5 (RC)
- UPDATE: Added auditing for Service operations (add/edit/delete service)
- BUGFIX: Correct an issue that prevented some monthly reports from being generated
- BUGFIX: Ensure the device list sort order is applied across multiple pages
- BUGFIX: Ensure reports for Managed Antivirus do not exclude “unknown” threat classifications
- BUGFIX: Ensure correct rendering of HTML entities in PSA dialogs
- BUGFIX: Remove superfluous asterisk in Fault History Report dialog
- BUGFIX: Fix issue with South Pane remaining minimised/blank in ‘Services’ tab when switching Clients
- BUGFIX: Correct ServiceDesk System Tray Application integration URL
Agent v9.5.5 Release Candidate
- UPDATE: Support WSUS Check on Windows Server 2012
- BUGFIX: Extend Backup Check for Symantec System Recovery to cover additional event codes indicating success
- BUGFIX: Correct a UI glitch in the Backup Check dialog for Symantec products which would remove explanatory texts for additional options checkbox
- BUGFIX: Support updated Engine B in G Data 2014 in Antivirus update check
Product Manager @ GFI MAX