On Monday September 14, 2015 ~9pm UTC, we will be releasing an update to the Active Discovery Service of MAX RM. This update will impact Active Discovery only (Networks Tab) and will not affect other MAX RM Services.
This update introduces a new Connection History tab in the Networks South Pane; allowing you to see when devices are joining and leaving your managed network. This release also incorporates a very popular user request – the option to disable the Windows Guest account from being used in scans. Thank you again for your feedback as we continue to develop and grow this new service offering. Please see below for more details…
- UPDATE: Allow the option to disable the Windows Guest account in discovery scans. This setting could take up to 10 minutes to apply when selected for existing managed networks.
- UPDATE: New Connection History tab records offline/online status of devices
- UPDATE: Update last seen time to display as Online if device is connected on the Connected Devices tab
- BUGFIX: Correct North Pane Search box on functionality on Networks tab
- BUGFIX: Ensure older scan data does not cause iOS devices to report in as Windows devices
- BUGFIX: Update sorting of manufacturer and model fields to use user specified values