MAX Service Desk 2.8 is currently rolling out across all installations and will be available to all customers by Friday 19th August. The release includes the following:
- Ticket attachment management – manage all ticket attachments in a single place, including deleting attachments.
- New Operations report. Provides details of staff agent activity with option to breakdown by SLA.
- Branding added to Customer Summary report.
- Report generation performance improvements.
- 2FA user reset added – for cases of phone and recovery code loss.
- Agent key restored to Schedule calendars.
- Report Builder no longer times out for very large reports.
- Assigned tickets no longer showing in reports as ‘[Unassigned]’.
- Incomplete ticket CC: list issue fixed.
- Email addresses can now, correctly, include an apostrophe.
- Fix to Mobile Site Visits having incorrect time.
- OpenDocument file types supported for attachments.
- Prevent Staff only Knowledge Base articles from being visible to users.
- Inventory stock updates correctly when an item is removed from a ticket.
- Fix inconsistent company name in browser tabs.
- Enable two digit area code filtering (from three) – Brazil has 2 digit area codes.
- Deleted staff agent names now shown in Ticket responses – with indication of deletion.