We are delighted to confirm that our latest installment of MSP Anywhere based control has now been rolled out across all territories. Any devices with MSP Anywhere based Take Control will receive these updates automatically.
The Windows update to version 6.80.07 brings the following enhancements:
- Keyboard Mapping, available from the ‘Footer Menu > Interactions’ as a BETA feature
- Temporary Adjustment of the remote resolution during the course of a session, available from the ‘Footer Menu > View’
- Enhancements to the end-user notification when a session is occurring
- Enhanced SSL library handing
- Correction of a bug in the viewer when displaying the number of TS sessions
- Better handling of the P2P negotiation at the Viewer
The MacOS MSP Anywhere update to version 5.98.77 introduces the following enhancements for Take Control onto Mac devices:
- P2P TCP connections on LAN (10-20 times faster on LAN if P2P is attained)
- Support for True Color (24bit color depth ), the same as for Windows
- Support for lossy color modes (JPEG)
- Performance enhancements that improve speed and reduce CPU
- General stability improvements
We hope you enjoy these latest improvements. If you’ve not yet tried the new MSP Anywhere version of Take Control, then we encourage you to give it a go, so you too can take advantage of our most powerful Take Control service yet.