After a successful Beta and Release Candidate period, we’re pleased to announce that MSP Manager’s integration with SolarWinds RMM is now Generally Available (GA). Combined with many new features and the revamped mobile app, MSP Manager is an exciting offering that introduces a compelling single-pane-of-glass experience between our cloud-based RMM and PSA solutions.
Here are some of the key features:
- Easy five-step onboarding
- Automatically synchronize assets, customers, and users (no more complex entity mapping)
- Automatically or manually generate tickets from any outage
- Update tickets directly from the RMM console
- Remotely take control right from the ticket
- Automatically bill customers based on device count
- Create new service item programs for easy standardization of business packages.
For more details on the integration and feature set, see our previous blog post.
Note that MSP Manager will allow for MSP RMM integration trials to extend into the GA phase: MSP Manager trials that started in RC will extend to September 22 at minimum. Please see MSP Manager for specific information regarding your remaining trial – go to Settings, then select Subscription for details.