Just a heads up that we have scheduled an update for MSP Manager for our 3.4.1 release on Monday December 18th at 8:00 am GMT.
The Update Window is approx. 5 hours and we do NOT anticipate any downtime.
Release notes will be made available shortly after publish.
Here’s what you can expect to see in 3.4.1:
We have now added support for Swedish and Dutch for MSP Manager Notifications.
- Known Issue Fixed: The start time and end time for time entries have been updated to always match the real times represented in the time log. The ‘Time Spent’ field remains adjustable for billing purposes.
- Time entries exported to Xero are now sorted properly.
- The issue that sending response to email that is used by another ticketing system can create an endless loop of replies has been resolved. We have updated the sender email for ticket responses to “noreply@<company domain>”.
- “A correction has been made to the formatting of the
- Some formatting issues in the PDF Ticket Report have been corrected.”
- A problem that could prevent integrations with RMM & reporting the message “An error occurred initializing the MSP Manager integration” has been fixed.
- The Tickets Report has been updated to not display a completed date of ‘1-1-1000’ for adjustment type time entries.
- An issue that could result in tickets not being able to be displayed in N-central has been resolved.
- A problem that prevented attachments in ticket responses from sending of the file name contained a special character has been fixed.
- An issue where SLA text is hard to read for customers with dark monitors has been corrected.
- (New in 3.4.1) The ‘My Dashboard’ graph may be misaligned when viewing on a Surface Pro 4 or other 4k resolution screen.
- For the complete list please see the Release Notes
If you experience any issues during the scheduled update window, please contact support.
For support assistance, you can connect with a technician via phone or online. Online: For online support, please use the Case Management Tool. Phone: 1-866-302-46891-866-302-4689Â FREE (US/CAN) +800 6225 3000 (International) (613) 592-6676(613) 592-6676 and select option 2 for support (Local)
Thanks in advance,
Release Manager, Product Management