An Update has been scheduled for MSP Manager for our 3.5.4 release on Thursday February 8th at 8:00 am GMT.
The Update Window is approx. 5 hours and we do NOT anticipate any downtime.
Release notes will be made available shortly after publish.
Here’s what you can expect to see in 3.5.4:
- A condition that could cause an email from a particular recipient to not be read from the monitored mailbox has been rectified.
- An issue that could cause SLA to be incorrectly calculated for newly created tickets has been resolved.
- An issue preventing previously removed users the ability to be added back into MSP Manager has now been resolved.
- A rare case blocking a user from logging in as a result of unable to authenticate error has now been resolved.
- No new Known Issues added in 3.5.1
- For the complete list please see the Release Notes
If you experience any issues during the scheduled update window, please contact support.
For support assistance, you can connect with a technician via phone or online. Online: For online support, please use the Case Management Tool. Phone: 1-866-302-46891-866-302-4689Â FREE (US/CAN) +800 6225 3000 (International) (613) 592-6676(613) 592-6676 and select option 2 for support (Local)
Thanks in advance,