A publish is scheduled for MSP Manager (3.7) for this Thursday March 15th at 8:00 am GMT.
The Update Window is approx. 6 hours and we do NOT anticipate any downtime.
Release Notes will be made available shortly after publish.
This Release brings you:
- The ‘Email Domain’ field in the Customer Editor will now accept a comma separated list of domain names. This means that you can now configure multiple domains per customer to be used in ticket routing of inbound emails.
- The login button for Portal is now disabled after it is clicked to prevent errors that can result when it is clicked more than once.
- SLA calculations for N-central generated tickets have been corrected to properly exclude non-business hours.
- The link to tickets for “When a ticket gets marked as complete” now points to the correct version of the Helpdesk tab.
- RMM users are no longer automatically added as active when integrating RMM and MSP Manager.
- An issue that could result in QuickBooks Online account mappings to not work correctly for deleted Products & Service has been fixed.
- The Monitored Mailbox is no longer presented as an option to add to the CC fields in tickets.
- No new Known Issues added as of this publish. For the complete list please see the Release Notes
If you experience any issues during the scheduled update window, please contact support.
For support assistance, you can connect with a technician via phone or online. Online: For online support, please use the Case Management Tool. Phone: 1-866-302-46891-866-302-4689Â FREE (US/CAN) +800 6225 3000 (International) (613) 592-6676(613) 592-6676 and select option 2 for support (Local)