A publish is scheduled for MSP Manager (3.13) for Thursday August 30th at 6:00 am GMT. The Update Window is approx. 7 hours and we do not anticipate any downtime.
This patch focusses on Customer submitted issues and requests.
- The Helpdesk filter pane has been enhanced to include contact, allowing a technician to easily filter for all tickets relating to a given end user contact.
- An issue that may result in 404 errors when syncronizing RMM Assets with MSP Manager has bee resolved.
- An issue which prevented deleting a project in certain situations has been fixed.
- An issue which caused date and time format to become misalined with the culture setting has been resolved.
- A condition which may prevent activation/login when a user is in “waiting for activation” state has been resolved.
- A problem which prevented User activation emails from being re-sent has been resolved.
- As of this release the permission controlling access to the “Company Dashboard” is correclty honoured.
- A problem that could prevent Rate Templates from being properly propagated to Service Plan created Service Items has been resolved.
- A typo of the Dutch translation for the word ‘Unknown’ in the default notification templates has been corrected.