What’s new this week:
Pages moving out of preview
- The existing quarantine, queue, and archive search pages will no longer be available via the side navigation or in the default dashboard. They will still be reachable by using the URL directly, or if that URL is added to a custom dashboard.
- There will be two new archive search links in the side navigation and default dashboard, which are shortcuts to an appropriate log search.
- The (incoming and outgoing) quarantine and queue links in the side navigation and default dashboard will be replaced with shortcuts to appropriate log searches.
- The log search page will be replaced by the new one (both incoming and outgoing). The old pages will still be reachable by using the URL directly, if that URL is added to a custom dashboard via a link in the new pages’ description.
- The new delivery details log search will be available to all users.
- The new Email Scout Reports pages will be available to all users.
- The new Customize Actions page will be available to all users.
Note that you can see a clear picture of what the control panel will be like by enabling ‘features preview’ in the user profile page. Access to the old pages will be removed in the (not near) future.
Report spam from the interface
The log search pages now include a new option to handle training messages as spam. Please note, the action is available only if the archiving product is enabled.
- Resolved: Fix case sensitive issue when logging journal messages (#36326 and #36341)
- Resolved: Journaled archived messages are not showing at email user level, when alias is in place (#35674)
- Resolved: Quarantine response not applying correctly (#36025)
- Resolved: Incorrect padding error when viewing message (#36249)
- Resolved: Incorrect arguments parsing for move domain API (#36344)
- Resolved: Incorrect destination password validation for move domain API (#36345)
- Added: Add newsletter/social as RegEx check options (#35150)
- Added: Support for extracting URLs from PDF attachments (#35150)
Front-end / GUI:
- Resolved: Process of single message should be instant (#36167)
- Resolved: Fix error when reporting messages with special character(s) (#36316)
In case there are items you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact support via support.solarwindsmsp.com