Please note that on December 8th we’ll be introducing new load balancers for the RMM URL and the Agent upload endpoints in the German territory.
If you have a restrictive firewall configuration, and need to explicitly authorize outbound traffic, please make sure the relevant IP address is added to your firewall whitelist. The URLs and IP addresses of the new load-balancers for Germany are listed below.
To access the Dashboard you need to enable outbound traffic to:
- dashboard-lb-01.systemmonitor.eu.com 126.96.36.199
- dashboard-lb-02.systemmonitor.eu.com 188.8.131.52
For the Agent to communicate with our service you need to enable outbound traffic to:
- upload-lb-01.systemmonitor.eu.com 184.108.40.206
- upload-lb-02.systemmonitor.eu.com 220.127.116.11
For our system to make callbacks to your Agents you need to enable inbound traffic from:
- dashboard-01.systemmonitor.eu.com 18.104.22.168
- dashboard-02.systemmonitor.eu.com 22.214.171.124
- dashboard-03.systemmonitor.eu.com 126.96.36.199
- dashboard-04.systemmonitor.eu.com 188.8.131.52
We plan to complete the switch to the new load balancers on December 8th. Please note other territories are not affected by this update.