We have released MSP Manager Mobile app version 4.3. This mobile app release applies to both Android and iOS. In this release, the following issues were resolved:
- Unable to add decimal separator to Expenses in certain currencies
- Forced to log in again if the app was in the background
- User can delete notes without appropriate permissions
- Fingerprint reader enhancements
- Tickets can be assigned to users who are not part of the Customer Access Group
As always, we look forward to your feedback and there’s a slew of ways to do this!
- Got a problem? Log a support case on the Success Center
- Think we should add a new feature? Our PM team monitors the Success Center Ideas section closely. This is a great way to get peer support for your ideas!
- Got general comments, questions, how-to’s or just want to chat with other MSP Manager users? Check out the MSP Manager Forum section
- You can also check out this Community-driven Slack Channel, and join #mspmanager.
- Want to have a discussion about MSP Manager or join our preview group to be an influencer? [email protected]