Today we are excited to announce that SolarWinds® RMM with Integrated Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), powered by SentinelOne® is now Generally Available for partners in all territories!
As noted in our RC release announcement, this integration is built on top of our new “ecosystem” management framework and provides the ability to activate a 30-day trial of the new feature directly from the new Integration Management screen in-product:
This activation will allow you to evaluate and learn to use the major features, which include the EDR dashboard, threat management, and policy configuration—without leaving the RMM interface—alongside rapid agent deployment and automated upgrade capabilities. You can use RMM and its automation capabilities to:
- Deploy and update the latest EDR agent versions for Windows OS devices using native RMM functionality
- Quickly configure EDR policies, exclusions, and other settings
- Leverage PSA workflows to manage EDR alerts, including notification of device infections
- View the “at a glance” dashboard widgets for detailed or summary status on all devices
- Reduce alerts and mitigate threats without leaving the page via the Threat Center with enhanced status bar
We have also added north and south pane integration points to help you quickly find the status of the feature on your endpoints, as well as the ability to easily enable the feature on any point of your client tree, and so much more!
Please refer to the RC announcement post for a detailed walkthrough of activating your trial as well as information about how to create new policies and get started with deploying EDR.
We will continue to add new features and extend the integration over time and we look forward to your feedback and input to help us drive new features that help you make the most out of this integration and the incredible protection it can provide to you and your clients.