Happy end of the week! Our latest MSP Manager update starts off with the ability to share Ticket URL’s with your peers, because we know that sometimes you just need a second pair of eyes on an issue.
Right-click and copy the ticket number, or grab the url, whatever you fancy! A colleague clicking the link will be sent straight to that ticket, assuming they have the permission to do so 😊
We’ve seen requests for a customer filter in the Knowledge section thanks to this IDEA: https://logicnow.my.salesforce.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=0871T000000Q8OW You can now check that off your list.
We’ve also fixed the following issues:
- Unable to submit support case from the “?” button
- User is able to delete ticket without permissions
- N-central error message is unreadable when customers import fails
We’ve done some mobile updates too! In this release of MSP Manager Mobile v4.4, we have fixed the following issues.
- Adding a knowledge expiry on mobile sets incorrect date
- Viewing ticket updates may cause app to crash
- Opening ticket description may cause app to crash
- Unable to login if 2FA is enabled but not setup
Do you use Xero for billing? We’ve updated our mappings integration and updated to their new API. As part of this change, Xero’s process requires a few beta testers to try this out and answer a short 3 question survey. If you would like to participate in getting the latest and greatest in Xero, and help us get these updates out, we would be very grateful! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org