The SolarWinds Backup team is happy to announce enhanced capabilities for the recovery of Microsoft Office 365 Exchange items. The new version preserves folder and tree structures, so customers can restore an entire mailbox, entire folder, or individually selected items to their choice of location.
Recovery can be to the items’ original location, to a new location defined by the user, or for quick restore, to an auto-generated folder.
More details can be found at https://documentation.solarwindsmsp.com/backup/documentation/Content/service-management/console/Office365/365-restore.htm.
We’re happy to announce our latest MSP Manager enhancements!
· We’ve updated the Ticket Details object to support Rich Text/HTML
· New incoming requests will now populate the Ticket Details with the initial message rather than adding a response
· It is now possible to add a default rate and additional rates to Hourly Retainer
· Incoming Email and Ticket Request Workflow Rules now support Location as a condition (if the email is from a known contact, we will be able to create a condition based on the customer’s location)
This release also fixes the following issues: Continue reading
We’re delighted to introduce a significant upgrade to RMM’s PSA integration, with many enhancements for configuring your PSA setup for Autotask and ConnectWise with RMM. The latest enhancements will be made available as a release candidate (RC), and expected to roll out to customers over the coming days.
In this latest update, we’re making the PSA integration more robust and flexible than ever before – benefits of the latest upgrade include: enhanced resilience & fault tolerance, support for sites in the PSA, support for network devices, automated device creation, real time ticketing, and automated ticket status updates in the RMM console. Continue reading
We’re pleased to let you know that this week’s service release for RMM is now available in all territories. The update includes a new release candidate (RC) agent for Windows, v10.9.3, with updates to the Antivirus Update Check and the Performance Monitoring Memory Check – see the release notes below for details.
Summary for Service Release
– Service release
– Dashboard v2019.07.04
– Windows RC Agent v10.9.3 Continue reading
We’re pleased to let you know that we have just released a new Risk Intelligence update that contains a few bug fixes.
What’s new this week:
- Resolved: fixed issue sending messages from an alias sender or alias domain when “enforce sender” is enabled (MMA-1342)
- Resolved: fixed issues rebuilding the message content index for certain messages (MMA-1404)
- Resolved: fixed issues processing extremely large archived messages (MMA-1347)
- Resolved: if a quarantine server was unavailable, this could result in delays storing messages on other quarantine servers (b93b562acf)
- Resolved: fix an issue that could result in Email Scout Reports incorrectly being sent (7b15493c39, 168cbcafa5)
Front-end / GUI: Continue reading