We’re very pleased to announce that the Network Devices module in SolarWinds RMM has been significantly updated. Based on your feedback, we’ve made the following changes:
- RMM now has the ability to discover the Manufacturer, Model, Firmware Version and Serial Number of HP ProCurve switches. From a monitoring perspective, RMM now automatically monitors the following aspects of those switches:
- Hardware Sensors
- Network Ports
- RMM has also gained the ability to automatically add new checks to already-managed devices. As we release additional monitoring templates, they will be automatically added to the appropriate devices.
Following the release of our latest Windows Viewer, we are pleased to introduce the latest Mac Console and Viewer: Version 6.00.00.
All the details…
We’re pleased to inform you of our latest release which includes several bug fixes.
Here’s a list of items we have fixed:
· .msg file is being stripped from email
· Account activation failure on first attempt
· Company dashboard intermittently loading
· Cannot view tickets associated to assets
· Wrongly displayed Service Item start date
· Failed login on mobile app
· 401 unauthorized error when applying filters to Billing or Reporting
Are you interested in trying Preview features and influencing product feature direction? Please email [email protected] to join our insiders group!
We are delighted to introduce the latest iteration of our SolarWinds Take Control product: The updated Viewer for Windows 7.0!
All the details…
Please note that on Saturday January 12th we’ll be introducing new load balancers for the RMM URL and the Agent upload endpoints in the German territory.
If you have a restrictive firewall configuration, and need to explicitly authorize outbound traffic, please make sure the relevant IP address is added to your firewall whitelist. The URLs and IP addresses of the new load-balancers for Germany are listed below.
To access the Dashboard you need to enable outbound traffic to: Continue reading
What’s new this week:
Refreshed Navigation and Default Dashboard organization
The left-hand navigation pane has been refreshed in this update, with pages now grouped more logically so that it’s easier to find what you’re looking for. Some items have also been renamed so that it’s clearer when you’d want to use the page (see the New Navigation/Dashboard Feature Mapping). Continue reading